Mask Particle filtration efficiency tester(PFE)
The FPE Tester is used to test the particle filtration efficiency
of daily protective respirator and medical respirator, and
determine the blocking performance of ordinary fabric and medical
protective respirator for constant flow of air. It is applicable to
medical equipment testing center, safety protection testing center,
labor protection testing center, drug testing center, disease
prevention and control center, textile testing center, hospital,
mask manufacturer, etc.
Comply to standards:GB/T 32610-2016 ,GB 2626-2006 ,GB 19082-2009
,GB 19083-2010 ,GB 24539-2009 ,YY 0469-2011 ,YYT0969-2013, EN149,
It is designed and manufactured in accordance with YY0469-2004:
Technical requirements for medical surgical masks and GB2626-2006:
Respirator for self-priming filtration of respiratory protective
equipment. At the same time, it refers to the advanced design
concept of similar international equipment (such as TSI company in
the United States), based on the principle of European standard
EN1822-3:1998 single filter material test, but it is also suitable
for the test status of domestic related industries.
1. The continuous and stable aerosol particles are produced by the
cold generation aerosol generator, which is convenient to add
2. High precision PM2.5 sensor was used to measure aerosol
3. The whole process of particle leakage prevention design, to
protect the safety of laboratory personnel.
4. Two sets of aerosol generators: salt aerosol generator and oil
5. Equipped with static charge neutralization device for aerosol
6. The pneumatic clamp is equipped with protection device, which is
safe and convenient to use.
7. Equipped with temperature and humidity sensor, real-time display
of ambient temperature and humidity (temperature and humidity
requirements: 25 ℃ ± 5 ℃, 30% RH ± 10% RH).
8. Equipped with glass rotameter, vacuum pump, laser dust particle
9. Control system: computer control test process, automatic data
collection, configuration of special computers and test software.
10. The computer can automatically test the gas concentration and
calculate the filtration efficiency; it can save, output, query and
print the test data.
11. Touch screen control, simple and easy operation.
|Filtration efficiency range||0-99.999%|
|Filtration efficiency detecting flow range||(10-100)L/min,accuracy level 2.5|
|Filtration efficiency Sampling frequency||1-9999 times/min (Adjustable)|
|Filtration efficiency particle concentration||(0.001-200) mg/m3|
|Counting median diameter||salt particles =(0.075±0.02)μm;|
Oil particles = (0.185±0.02)μm;
|Geometric standard deviation of particle size distribution||salt particles ≤1.86; Oil particles ≤1.60|
|Dynamic detection range||0.001-100 mg/m3, accuracy 1%|
|Tester Overall Size||W1300mm×D700mm×H1500mm|
|Power Supply||AC 220V,50Hz|
1. Salt aerosol generator
2. Air dryer
3. Vacuum pump
4. Particle counter
5. Meltblown test fixture
6. Mask test fixture